몬트리올 조기유학 학교정보 l School
- 첨부 6
East Hill School is located in the Rivière-des-Prairies district of Montreal, and can be reached by the #43, #48, and #49 busses.
East Hill School prepares its students to be life-long learners by making learning meaningful and relevant. East Hill nurtures the development of the entire child - academically, socially, spiritually and physically. East Hill offers a challenging and motivating curriculum which leads to a mastery of competencies required for further studies and life. These abilities include creative thinking, media literacy and the ability to function equally well in English and in French. East Hill also integrates the instruction of Italian into its curricula which provides its students with a knowledge of the language and its culture. East Hill strives to develop, in each child, a sense of responsibility, self-confidence, self-discipline and respect for others.
- Media literacy
- Challenging academic curriculum
- Social, community and inter-personal development
- Caring and safe environment
- Cultural diversity
- Physical well-being
- Instruction, socialization and qualification
East Hill offers a French Immersion Program with 100% French instruction in Kindergarten and Cycle I and 47% French instruction in Cycle II and Cycle III. Students benefit from the expertise of a specialist in the areas of media literacy, music and physical education.
- East Hill students receive personalized support from dedicated teachers
- A structured learning environment that encourages students to develop to their full potential.
- After-school tutorials offered to students requiring additional support in the completion of homework
- After school activities organized by the Home & School
- A media curriculum that includes the development of Power Point Presentations, PodCasts, videos and the ethics of media
- A music program that culminates in Spring Concerts for levels 1-6
- A vibrant complementary program developed by the Spiritual Animator that seeks to expand the students’ horizons and understanding of the world
- • Support services for special needs students: resource teachers, language pathologist, school psychologist, social worker, nurse, occupational therapist