몬트리올 조기유학 학교정보 l School
- 첨부 5
Edward Murphy School, located in the southeastern section of Montreal, is a school renowned for its innovative learning environment.
The school focuses on a child-centered approach to education and develops each student’s moral values, respect for others, and sense of accountability.
- English Core from Kindergarten to Cycle 3
- French Immersion from Kindergarten to cycle 3
- Closed classes for students with special language needs
• Guidance Oriented school: a school where students take part in a series of activities to facilitate academic and career guidance.
• Mini-treasures: an annual collection of students’ writings published in June.
• Speaking /writing: regular oral presentations of students’ compositions to the school community.
• House system
Parents are involved in the school’s Governing Board and the Parent Participation Organization. They also volunteer in the library, help organize Halloween, Breakfast with Santa, and winter carnival events as well as various school fundraisers.
- Day care (after-school program)
- Parent-operated Pre-K
- Homework Assistance Program – In School
- PELO Instruction (Italian)
- Technology Program – A well-equipped Computer Lab with Smart Board Instruction
- Resource support for all levels in French, English and Math
- Enrichment activities: Math Club, Storytelling, Music club, Art Club
- On-site Conflict Resolution Technician
- Cultural activities, community service projects, and extra-curricular programs for students
- Music and Dance programs
- Special lunch hour programs
- Snack Program
- Easy and safe access to sports facilities: parks, playing fields, swimming pool, ice rinks
- Field trips, outings
- Multicultural Activities
- Community-School Liaison
- Daycare Services (AM-PM)
- Childcare Workers
- Speech and Language Consultant
- Social Worker
- Spiritual Animator
- << Math and literacy Facilitators