몬트리올 조기유학 학교정보 l School
- 첨부 4
Situated at the corner of Maurice-Duplessis and Rolland in Montreal North, Gerald McShane is easily reached by the 49, 69 and 159 buses from Henri- Bourassa Metro and the 32 bus from the Cadillac Metro.
At Gerald McShane School we are committed to making learning an enriching experience. Our staff is dedicated to fostering academic excellence through development of the whole student, physically, intellectually, and socially. We also emphasize the importance of friendship; we instil in our students
a sense of belonging and provide them with a positive learning environment to motivate them to attain their own personal success.
The school’s French Immersion Program provides students the opportunity to become proficient in both English and French. Students in Kindergarten and Cycle I are instructed solely in French, while instruction in Cycles II and III is split almost equally between English and French.
Our teachers and resource teachers are trained and qualified to provide accommodations for special needs students in an inclusive setting.
Gerald McShane Offers:
- Certified Ice-Skating Program
- Storytelling Workshops
- Early Literacy Program which Develops Reading Competencies
- Literacy Initiatives which Develop Writing Competencies
- PELO Classes (Italian)
- Variety of Educational & Cultural Outings
- Fun Friends and Friends for Life Programs
- Winter Camping Trip (Grade 6)
- Ski Trip (Cycle III)
- Music Recordings
- GMAA Play Days
- Quebec en Forme Program (Kindergarten)
- Robotics Club
- Extensive After-School Activities
- Recess Recreational Activities
- Transition to High School Workshops
- PASS – (Preparing Adolescents for Social Situations)
- Social Skills Clubs
- End of the year Fun Day
- Community Fundraising Events
- Innovative Holiday Themed Events
Parents are actively involved in the Governing Board, Parent Participation Organization and a variety of school activities and events.
- Daycare (morning and after-school)
- After School Homework Program
- Classes D’Acceuil
- Speech & Language Pathologist
- Social Worker
- Spiritual and Community Animator
- Resource Support in an Inclusive Setting