몬트리올 조기유학 학교정보 l School
- 첨부 4
Royal Vale School is located at the corner of Somerled and Draper, accessible by bus number 102 from the Vendôme metro station. (Bus stop is located across the street from the main entrance of the school.)
Entrance exams are compulsory for all students applying to Royal Vale School, Kindergarten to Secondary V. Students may enter Royal Vale at either the elementary or high school level.
Philosophy and Objectives
Royal Vale is a Kindergarten to Secondary V, French Immersion school that operates based on the regulations that govern schools with a 240 status. The focus of the school is the development of student proficiency in advanced level mathematics and science. The school aims to prepare students to easily adapt and cope in a society where science and technology are continually changing. Royal Vale believes in learning through creating, developing and understanding ideas. Learning is based on observation, discovery and experimentation in a struc- tured and disciplined academic environment.
- Emphasis on mathematics and science(Kindergarten – Secondary V)
- Secondary I – V, limited course selection due to compulsory program
- Integrated PELO (Hebrew Studies) program (Cycles I – III, elementary)
- Compulsory Enrichment Program (Cycles I – III, elementary)
- After school daycare services
Parental involvement is instrumental in helping Royal Vale students enjoy many enrichment activities. The school has an active Governing Board and two Home and School Association bodies, one for elementary and one for secondary.
- Extracurricular activities such as sports, art, science and chess clubs
- Student Leadership Program and Student Life Association
- Annual Science Fair (compulsory, high school)
- Science Olympics (compulsory, elementary)
- Robotics (elementary and high school)
- National mathematics competitions ( elementary and high school)
- Chemistry Olympiad (high school)
- School trips, such as Boston, Washington, New York, Stratford and Europe (high school)
- Variety shows (elementary and high school)
- School year book