몬트리올 조기유학 학교정보 l School
- 첨부 2
Carlyle school is situated in the Town of Mount Royal on Carlyle Avenue between Graham and Laird boulevards. We are located directly off public bus routes 16, 165 & 535, however, nearly all our students come via school bus. It is also within walking distance of the Mount Royal Train Station (Deux-Montagnes line).
Carlyle’s request for candidate status has been officially granted by IB America.
Students in the 21st century are faced with the challenge of learning about an interconnected world where knowledge is constantly developing. The International Baccalaureate® (IB) Primary Years Programme prepares students to be active participants in a lifelong journey of learning. The International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB - PYP) is designed for students aged 3 to 12. It focuses on the total growth of the developing child, touching hearts as well as minds and encompassing social, physical, emotional and cultur- al needs in addition to academic development.
Carlyle’s Mission Statement
Parents, school staff and community at Carlyle School aim to turn dreams into achievements and prepare Carlyle students for life-long learning. We encourage respect, critical thinking, tolerance and care within a safe and nurturing environment. We are committed to developing the learner’s personal, social and academic capacities. Carlyle provides an internationally minded and inquiry-based curriculum with ongoing re?ection and assessment that links active classroom experiences to action-based local and global issues. Carlyle promotes an educational partnership involving parents, school staff
and all communities.
- At Carlyle our vision is to create a school community where:
- All students learn and grow in a safe and nurturing environment
- All learners have the opportunity to develop their personal, academic and social experience using an inquiry based, international curriculum
- All learners are provided with a child-centered curriculum that links classroom experiences to global issues.
- Staff, Parents and Community endeavor to instill a sense of pride, respect, open mindedness and life-long learning in all students.
- All learners have the right to be treated with respect, integrity and tolerance and have the responsibility to demonstrate these values towards others and the world around them.
- Staff, Parents and Community, through a democratic process, have demonstrated that they value an international curriculum that promotes International Baccalaureate – Primary Years Program philosophy.
- Children learn in a supportive, caring environment that fosters self-esteem and respect for others.
- Education is a partnership involving staff, parents and community – “ It Takes a Village to Raise a Child”
- To foster an environment of respect.
- To provide a learning environment that responds to individual needs.
- To maximize parental participation.
- To enhance the learning and appreciation of the French language.
- To develop in our children the ability to take responsibility for their own learning.
- To promote open lines of communication among all members of the school community
Education is a partnership involving parents, school staff and community
- Parents, school Staff and Community at Carlyle School aim to turn dreams into achievements and prepare Carlyle students for life.
- We encourage respect, critical thinking, life-long learning, tolerance and pride within a safe and nurturing environment.
- We are committed to developing the learner’s personal, social and academic capacities by providing a child-centered, inquiry-based curriculum that links classroom experiences to global issues.
- We promote the educational partnership involving parents, school staff and community
A dynamic team!
- Devoted Teachers
- Supportive Resource Teachers
- Spiritual Animator
- Innovative Drama Specialist
- Caring Daycare Educators
- Dedicated Supervisors
- Personalized Aides for Special Needs
- Dynamic Behaviour Technician
- Community School Coordinator
- Active Parent Volunteers
- Committed Governing Board
- Helpful Caretakers
- Supportive Office Team
- Speech Language Pathologist