몬트리올 조기유학 학교정보 l School
- 첨부 4
Merton School is located at the corner of Robinson and Merton in Côte-Saint-Luc, and can be reached by the #66, #103, #104, and #138 buses.
Merton is a nurturing French Immersion School that strives to enable all students to reach their full potential. It provides a learning environment that accepts diversity, promotes co-operation and encourages mutual respect.
- Enriched curriculum featuring compulsory robotics, science and music programs
- An exciting gym program focusing on Circus Arts
- School uniform Extracurricular Events and Activities
- Artists and authors visits
- Field trips
- After School Jewish Studies
Parents run the Home and School Association, participate in the school’s Governing Board and co-ordinate after-school and extracurricular activities.
- Resource Teacher
- Daycare (after school)
- After School Homework and Enrichment activities
- Hot Lunch Program
MERTON IS A PEANUT AND NUT FREE SCHOOL