몬트리올 조기유학 학교정보 l School
Our Lady of Pompei
- 첨부 3
Our Lady of Pompei School is located on the corner of Saint-Michel and Sauvé. It is accessible by the #67 bus from Saint-Michel or Joliette Metro or by the #121 bus from Sauvé Metro.
Our Lady of Pompei School is committed to the intellectual, physical and social development of its students, and fosters a learning environment that is safe, trusting and challenging at the same time. Its staff believes that academic success stems from the collaborative effort of teachers, the community, and the students themselves.
- Our Lady of Pompei’s curriculum is a Partial Immersion Program. The physical education program taught by a specialist encourages positive attitudes toward personal fitness and healthy lifestyles.
- The pupils participate in soccer, basketball and Cross Country runs.
- Special needs students receive additional instruction and are all integrated into regular classes.
- The Heritage P.E.L.O. Italian Program after school is available to all students.
- All teachers integrate technology in the curriculum. Students and teachers all have the use of a fully equipped computer lab with Internet access.
Parents play a vital role in the life of the school. They participate in the Governing Board, volunteer in the school library, and activities such as field trips, fundraisers, book fairs, and other school activities.
Extracurricular Events and Activities
- Lunchtime Sports/GMAA
- Hot Lunches/Pizza Day
- Piano Lessons
- Fundraising for Telethon of Stars, Breast Cancer Research and Jump Rope for Heart
- Field Trips
- Computer Lab
- PELO (Italian)
- Resource Teachers
- Peer Mediation
- Speech Therapist
- School Psychologist
- School Nurse and Social Worker
- Spiritual and Community Animator
- Dental Hygienist
- Crisis Intervention Program
- Computer Lab with Internet Access