몬트리올 조기유학 학교정보 l School
- 첨부 6
Situated at 5100 Côte St. Luc Road, just east of Decarie Blvd., Marymount Academy is readily accessible by buses #17, #66, #162, #24 and #103, as well as a five-minute walk to and from the Villa Maria Metro station.
Marymount’s philosophy is to help promote, to the fullest extent possible, the intellectual, social, moral and physical development of students in our
Our specific school objectives are to:
- Encourage academic excellence.
- Instill values based on global humanism.
- Create a harmonious environment, which encourages creativity, problemsolving and responsible citizenship.
- Regular Academic
- International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program
All students attending Marymount Academy wear the school uniform (white polo/rugby/dress shirt or blouse with crest, black dress pants with MMA letters stitched in the pant and appropriate footwear).
- Two gymnasiums (including a small weight room)
- Two computer labs
- Photography lab
- Music and Art studios
- Two cafeterias (Senior and Junior)
- Four Science Laboratories
- Guidance Counselor
- Child care workers
- Community Spiritual Animator
- Social Worker
- French Monitors
Co-Curricular & Extracurricular Activities
Students enjoy the benefits of a comprehensive array of co-curricular and extracurricular activities including:
- Global Humanism theme-related activities (Black History Month and many others)
- Annual Math/Science Fair
- Student Council and Yearbook
- Various Student Clubs (leadership, and student council)
- Interscholastic sports (soccer, volleyball, basketball, badminton, cricket, track & field, halo run) **
- Intramural house league
- Music Program: Choir, Concert Band and Jazz Band
- Marymount Action Group (MAG) - an environmental group
- Brundtland Green School
- Prom and Grad Committees
**Please note that activities are subject to change per availability and expertise of staff.
Marymount parents are active contributors to the life of the school as volunteers in the library, trip supervisors, fund-raisers, active members of the Governing Board, and more.