몬트리올 조기유학 학교정보 l School
Rosemount High School
- 첨부 4
Rosemount High School is located between 16th and 18th Avenues. It is also served by bus #18 from the Beaubien Metro and by buses #139 and #505from the Pie IX Metro.
Rosemount High School is committed to the academic excellence of its students. The school’s programs provide a unique opportunity for students to benefit from a multi-disciplinary approach to learning with a special emphasis on French, Science and Music.
Rosemount High School is home to a very prestigious and special music program. Recognized for their “Music Concentration” program, the school is furnished with three large music rooms that were built specifically with music education in mind. The two main music rooms are flexible and can accommodate a full-sized concert band as well as a choir. They have sound proofing built into the walls which help to minimize any extraneous noises. The third room is the Helen Hall Auditorium which has remarkable acoustics. With an extra large stage, it can accommodate up to an 80 piece concert band with full percussion section. The stage also has two large wings that serve as storage spaces for large instruments such as tubas and percussion instruments. The auditorium is also equipped with specialized “musician chairs” from Wenger that aid in achieving correct posture and playing position among the students.
- French Immersion programs
- Regular English programs
- A unique music concentration program including music performances, concerts and competitions both in and out of province.
- Instrumental, choral and chamber music.
- Prep 7 for students with special needs.
- Fine Arts (Drama, Art, Music).
- Leadership Credit Course.
- Tutoring and peer mediation programs.
- Resource Room
- Advisors, Spiritual Animator, Guidance Counselor.
- Intramural and interscholastic sports including soccer, volleyball, basketball, badminton, softball, floor hockey, track & field, cross-country skiing and running.
- Two double gymnasiums.
- Computer lab, racquetball court and games room.
- Amnesty International.
- Recycling project.
- Green team
- Student council
- Secondary V trip to New York City
- Annual trips to Europe
- Yearbook Committee
- Variety Shows
- Annual music concerts